The BUILD path is designed to help you BUILD more muscle mass. It can be used to help you gain more “strength and size” OR as part of a “bulk then lean” process to get shredded.
- Post workout AND Nighttime Recovery – Q Ultra is the perfect muscle recovery for after your workouts AND a great nighttime snack 30 minutes before bed.
- Maintain your family life and social life – choose from over 60 Q Fit meal recipes and 100 Q Fit approved menu items at restaurants across North America.
- Nutritionally sound – Whole foods meals and snacks daily ensure your body is getting the protein and carbs it needs to fuel your muscles so you can work out harder.
- Reduce Soreness – Q Excel and Q Renew Roll-on reduce and relieve soreness so you can crush your workouts.
The BUILD path is more advanced than the LOSE and TONE paths. To truly BUILD muscle, you need plenty of whole foods, high quality supplements at the right times, solid exercise, and adequate rest and recovery.
- Drink Q Sport pre-workout and Q Ultra post workout. Drink Q Sport before your workout to boost energy. Drink Q Ultra within 30 minutes of completing your workout to repair muscle.
- Drink Q Ultra before bed. Consuming Q Ultra before bed is recommended to best stimulate muscle protein synthesis (growth) and metabolic rate during sleep.
- Eat good food. A lot of good food. The online Q FIT Consult the plan to your daily energy needs. It has calculated a surplus of calories to allow for muscle gain. Follow the recommendations specifically for you, for the number of meals and snacks required to help you reach your goals. Do not skip snacks or meals.
- Recover, Recover, Recover. Use the Q Excel cream and Q Renew Roll-on to help reduce soreness in your joints and muscles. Also try to get adequate rest as your body replenishes and recovers during sleep.
- Recover, Recover, Recover. Use the Q Excel cream and Q Renew Roll-on to help reduce soreness in your joints and muscle. Also try to get adequate rest as your body replenishes and recovers during sleep.
Because all our Q FIT recipes are both calorie-balanced and macro-balanced, you can choose ANY recipe you desire from our Q FIT Meal Recipes.When you want to dine out, you can choose ANY menu item listed in our Q FIT Dining Out guide.
We have provided 2 SAMPLE MEAL PLANS. One plan has 3 meals plus 5 snacks and the other has 5 meals plus 3 snacks. We have included snack and meal examples to help you get started. It’s generally easiest to double your portion as an extra meal or snack, rather than try and eat 8 or more times a day. For example: 5 “meals” could be 1 serving of breakfast (1 meal), a double serving of a lunch recipe (counts as 2 meals), and a double serving of dinner (counts as 2 meals). You may also double snacks as needed as well.
We have also included exercise, water, and sleep tracking – as all 3 are vital to your overall health and fitness. To truly gain size and mass, you will need to lift weights. Limited cardio (approximately 3 days per week) should be done either fasted in the morning OR after your lift weights. For those times when you are away from home or the gym, we recommend using our Q FIT Workout Guide for fast, efficient workouts you can do anywhere and without equipment.
We have also included a BLANK TEMPLATE you can print out and use to create your own customized weekly BUILD plan with the recipes and snacks that you and your whole family will crave and love.
Now that you have BUILT more muscle, you can continue to use these plans to maintain your muscle mass OR you can use the TONE path to lean out and get shredded.